Avid X0 Trail GS Carbon Hydraulic Disc Brake
Specifically designed for all-around trail riding performance, the X0 Trail carbon disc brakes give you more control and lightens your load. The robust 4-piston dual diameter caliper produces more power than any other brake in its class, and now updated for improved cockpit compatibility.
- Single bolt MatchMaker-X compatible handlebar clamp design for easy install/removal (includes both hinged MatchMaker-X, and minimalist stand-alone clamps)
- Forged aluminum, flip-flop lever body with an integrated reservoir, TaperBore piston, and AirTrap technologies for improved power, modulation, and serviceability
- Lever blade features a bearing pivot for smooth and consistent power delivery
- Improved cockpit compatibility with both trigger and twist shifters by changing lever body to a tooled, 2.5mm-hex reach adjust feature
- Dual-diameter four-piston caliper design with drag-free retraction
- Top loading pads, adjustable-angle banjo attachment, and a drip-free bleeding system
- Eliminated CPS alignment hardware for extra weight savings
- Full hydraulic (DOT 5.1) system automatically adjusts for pad wear
Please Note: Designed to be used with HS1 rotors and applicable fork/frame adapters (sold separately).