Blackspire Sub 4 Pedals
The pins are installed from the inner underside of the pedal to help keep the heads away from the gloop and grime, and out the way of possible rock strikes. The narrow 17mm profile means they offer plenty of ground clearance when you're slipping through ruts or banging through soft turns, which is great. The open cage design gives loads of room for mud to clear but some may find they need a little more width across the platform. Grip-wise they're hard to fault even in the mud.
- CNC'd from custom extruded aircraft grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
- 17mm Super Low-Profile parallelogram body is slightly concave to increases grip and shaped to deflect impacts
- 92mm x 92mm surface
- Sealed Bearing and proprietary KY bushing internals with nickel plated forged cromoly spindles
- Replaceable steel "T" pin studs are plated for corrosion resistance and install from the underside of the pedal to better withstand impacts
- 10 pins per side
- Simple, sexy and lightweight
- Laser etched graphics
- Size(s): 9/16"
- Made in Canada
- INTENDED USE: DH, FreeRiding/Slalom Racing, and All Mountain
- Weight: 360g(Pair)