Cane Creek 110 Classic Headset 1-1/8"
Headsets lead a hard life, so no wonder that it's hard to find one that gives you 100% of what you're looking for. Cane Creek knows more than anyone else how to create the ultimate headset, and with the new Cane Creek 110 they have done it all.
The 110 Classic is an exclusive premium alloy and is designed with a split lip seal that keeps contaminants out and grease in, with less drag. A low stack height and honestly low weight. A tapered compression ring that sets bearing preload and stays true (no rocking, no creaking) no matter what or how you ride.
- The cups and spacers are machined from a custom drawn seamless tube of 7050 Plus aluminum
- Unique manufacturing process allows for an incredibly strong material without a weight penalty
- The "Captured" compression ring keeps these shims in place while maintaining the simplicity of the system
- By incorporating a dual lip design the bearing gets twice the protection of standard headsets while decreasing friction
- Weight: 97.5g (without its spacers or preload assembly)
Size: 1 1/8"
Materials: 7050 Alloy, Custom processed specifically for the 110
Lower Stack Height: 12.05mm
Upper Stack Height: 16.56mm
Total Stack Height: 28.6mm
Weight: 97.5g (weight without spacers or preload assembly)
Color: Black, Blue, and Silver