E13 XCX Chainguide
The brainchild of World Cup mechanic and now Hive Brand OE & International Sales Ninja Jonas Mikolayunas, the XCX Chain Retention System has literally been years in the making.
The XCX, has been used by friends and employees of e thirteen since 2004 and now has been proven at the highest levels of competition right out of the gate. Having won the Men's Elite Silver medal in the 2009 UCI World Championship Cross Country race the XCX is the first chain retention system in the world to podium at a international World Cup XC event.
- Available in both high and low mount clamp backplates
- Includes chainline alignment cams (set of 3)
- Extremely light at 71-75 grams! NEW!
- World Championship gold medal-proven top slider design
- Easily change chains and chainrings w/o removing slider
- Captive gold anodized alloy hardware
- Gear range of 32T - 44T, small enough for the steep Mont Saint Anne climbs and big enough to win Glouchester, Massachusetts!
- Available in black or white
- 7075 aluminum backplate
- Weight: 71-75 Grams
- Chainring size compatibility: 32T - 44T
- Chainline adjustment: 50-53mm
- Seat tube diameter: 28.6, 31.8, 34.9
- Primary Uses: XC Race, 1-by set-ups