Fizik Kurve Snake Mobius Rail Saddle
The Kurve Snake most closely resembles the Arione in shape, geared toward riders in the upper range of Fizik's flexibility scale. But unique to the Kurve model is the Dynamic Interface composite shell. This lightweight, highly flexible base is designed to move with the rider and adapt to the body with every pedal stroke.
- The Fizik Kurve Snake adapts to your every twist and turn
- The Re:Flex base uses layered thermoplastic composite materials to provide amazing support and comfort, so the saddle adjusts to every move
- The unique Mobius Rail design of the Kurve saddle gives the saddle phenomenal flexibility and support. Because the rail is circular, there are no pressure points as found in traditional saddles
- Fizik's tried and trusted Wing Flex design ensures your thighs do not rub on the saddle. Whether you have large or small thighs, or a wide or narrow pelvis the saddle adapts to you
- The Snake is suited to those with a flexible spine, riders with the flexibility to bend comfortably in the lower part of their back. Snakes can touch their toes with ease, their sit bones manage most of their body weight with very little pressure on the genital area
- Rail: Oval 7mm x 9mm Mobius alloy aluminum rail with carbon wrap on the clamp area
- Dimensions: 294mm x 135mm.