Giro Monaco Full Finger Glove 2013
Exceptional feel and performance, with the comfort needed for long hours on the trail. The Monaco is the most full-featured glove in the Giro line. Designed for high-performance and high-mileage riders, the Monaco's 3-piece palm and breathable construction is combined with Technogel padding for exceptional pressure distribution, ventilation, and fit.
- Super Fit Engineering reduces bunching and discomfort while enhancing grip, bar feel and the effectiveness of the padding
- Pittards cabretta (hairsheep) leather helps the leather to absorb less water and resist sweat better than other leathers and synthetics
- Technogel for the padding provides superior pressure distribution – up to 300% better than standard gel, for enhanced comfort and protection from numbness over long periods of time
- When pressed between the glove and handlebar, Technogel molds itself to the hand by deforming along all three axes
- Excellent impact absorption – up to 30% better than standard gel, for protection from shocks and vibrations
- Long-lasting performance - it does not harden or break down over time, so the glove stays supple and comfortable mile after mile