Giro Section Helmet 2013
The Section takes the skate-style look to a higher level. Its low-profile shape is distinct yet minimal, and because the shell and EPS liner are integrated though Giro's in-mold construction process, they were able to save lots of weight. Giro has also optimized the front of the helmet to work great with Giro sunglasses and goggles, something they call Super Fit. And with a wide range of graphics, there's a Section to suit any taste or preference.
- Ideal for urban, commutes, dirt jumping, and all mountain riding
- Low profile fit and light weight to help you keep your head up
- 8 vents featuring Giro's Wind Tunnel ventilation that provides riders with an all-around air flow to help keek you cool
- Im-mold - EPS liner, polycarbonate shell helps protects riders from hard impacts thanks to a shock absorbing foam liner
- Engineered with Super Fit technology that fits 98% of the world's population, yet looks (and fits) like it was custom made just for you