Giro Xen Full Finger Glove
The Xen glove balances a lightweight feel with the durability needed for all-day, all-mountain riding. The Super Fit engineered palm is made of supple Clarino and tailored to minimize excess material, so you get maximum control and comfort.
- Super Fit Engineering reduces bunching and discomfort while enhancing grip, bar feel and the effectiveness of the padding
- Technogel for the padding provides superior pressure distribution - up to 300% better than standard gel, for enhanced comfort and protection from numbness over long periods of time
- When pressed between the glove and handlebar, Technogel molds itself to the hand by deforming along all three axes
- Excellent impact absorption - up to 30% better than standard gel, for protection from shocks and vibrations
- Poron XRD is a soft, shock-absorbing material specifically engineered to absorb up to 90% of impact energy, without a loss of performance from repeated impacts
- Long-lasting performance - it does not harden or break down over time, so the glove stays supple and comfortable mile after mile