Kryptonite Hardwire 2085 Key Cable Lock
Kryptonite Hardwire 2085 Key Cable Lock has a Security Rating of 6. This is Kryptonite's own comparison system that ranks the varying levels of security offered by their range of products. We hope this system will help you to choose the best lock for your needs. It's a 12-point system with 1 being simple, deterrent security and 12 being extreme security. If you live in the 'burbs and have a Rottweiler next to your bike or motorcycle, well, maybe a lock rated a 1 is all you need. But, if you live in the middle of a city you want extreme protection; a Kryptonite lock with a rating of 12.
- Cable security for moderate to low crime areas
- 20mm braided steel cable provides increased cut resistance
- New, reinforced lock head construction with our "TALON" lock pin retention system, which provides extra holding power
- New, high security disc-style cylinder with anti-drill guard and more than 1 million key variations
- Lock head rotates 360 degrees for easier handling during lock up and removal
- Integrated, adjustable spline attachment rotates up to 300 degrees for a greater number of possible lock carrying location on bicycle frame or seat post
- Dual sliding cylinder weather guards with automatic close feature
- Weather proof vinyl skin protects bike and powersport vehicle surfaces
- Hook-n-Loop retention strap for extra stability during transport
- Includes EZ-MultiFit bracket, the most versatile mounting system for large tube frames and shapes
- 2 keys - high security "I" keys
Size: 3.5'(110cm) length x .75" (20mm) diameter
Weight: 2.6 lbs.
Security Rating: 6