Look Keo 2 Max Road Pedals
Large and Resistant Cleat Contact Area
For a more efficient and more comfortable pedal stroke, the Keo 2 MAX has a cleat contact surface area 12% larger than the Keo Carbon. To further improve the transfer of power and to longevity of the pedal, this surface area is made of stainless steel molded directly into the pedal body.
Particular attention was focused on reliability and provided through features such as: a stainless steel cleat contact area, an oversized axle with dual seals, making this a pedal built to last. The new line of Keo 2 MAX pedals maintains a low cleat contact height even with the use of a steel oversize axle. The pedal is built with two miniature ball bearings (12mm inner x 18mm outer diameters) and a needle roller bearing. LOOK axles are only approved once they have survived a million cycles at 100 revolutions per minute with a 90kg (198lbs) load at the center of the pedal and an eccentric rotation (replicating a bump each revolution). This test largely surpasses current standards (reference NF EN 14781). Dual seals help to increase bearing longevity.
Thanks to 14mm of threads on the new LOOK axle, the Q-factor may be extended by 2mm with the use of specific washers available separately.
Use of these specific washers results in a Q-factor of 55mm versus the original 53mm.
- Increased efficiency and comfort thanks to a more resistant INOX contact surface area that is 12% larger with respect to the Keo carbon
- Dual Seals, INOX stainless steel contact surface, and an oversize axle make this pedal very reliable and durable
- KEO grip grey cleats included provide walking confidence with built in rubber contacts (4.5 degree angular freedom)
- Model: KEO 2 Max
- Cleat Surfaces: Single Sided
- Spindle Thread: 9/16 x 20mm
- Pedal Body Material: Carbon
- Cleat Retention Adjuster: Yes
- Cleat Retention Indicator: Yes
- Includes: Cleats
- Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Weight: 322g pair(with cleats & hardware)