Louis Garneau Quartz Helmet II
The Quartz II features Super MSB Technology which is a ring-shaped protection at the base of the helmet that reinforces the perimeter for enhanced protection. It also has a lightweight composite skeleton that provides structural support and integrity on impact. Included in the box is the Spiderlock Vision Light that adapts to the Spiderlock Retention System for improved visibility and safety.
- Vents: 33
- Weight: 8.8 oz/250 g
- In-Mold construction
- Super MSB technology: Ring-shaped plastic protection at the base of the helmet reinforces the perimeter for enhanced protection
- Composite reinforcement: Lightweight composite skeleton provides structural support and integrity on impact
- Integrated strap system with inner nerves: Inner frame which distributes the shock of impacts, thus providing support and protection while being lightweight
- Evacuation channels: Moisture channels provide better airflow and moisture wicking
- Spiderlock Pro II: Helmet stabilizing system featuring a polymer neck support. It can be easily tightened on the head using only one hand using only one hand, thanks to its dented anti-slip wheel. Its inclination can be adjusted to several positions
- Pro-lock divider: Small and light cam-locking device to quickly adjust strap position
- Reflector decals: Safety first! Reflective stickers will make you more visible near motorists
- X-static XT2 padding: Quick-drying antimicrobial material that inhibits growth of odor-causing bacteria. Its ergonomic design gives you optimum comfort
- Spiderlock Vision light included: Whether you ride to work early in the morning or late at night, the back light will make sure you'll be seen
- Stickers included (5T0): Customize your helmet yourself, make it fit it with your team clothes!