MRP 1X Guide
Developed with World Cup powerhouse Adam Craig, the 1X is purpose-built for cross country riding with a 1x9 drive train. If you are running 1x9 and don't need a bash guard, this is the ticket. No more homemade contraptions needed!
- Weight: 58g (32-36T), 62g (32-40T)
- Black or White Upper Guide
- Chainline adjustment
- BB-Mount only
- Includes spacers for fine chainline adjustability
- Looks and works great with a new MRP chainring
- Not recommended with 2004-2006 XTR M-960 cranks
32-36T: 58 grams
32-40T: 62 grams
Black or White Upper Guide
Includes spacers for fine chainline adjustability
Looks and works great with a new MRP chainring!
Not recommended with 2004-2006 XTR M-960 Cranks.
Not compatible with BB-30 crank/bb setups.