Magura RT8 TT Brake
Magura's RT8 is the world's lightest and fastest hydraulic rim brake for the road. Magura focused on four factors when developing the RT8: braking power, fine modulation, light weight and optimal aerodynamic shape. The RT8 has lower friction loss that allows optimal braking power with minimal effort for extended periods.
Carbon brake levers and aluminum bodies help make it one of the lightest hydraulic braking system on the market at 495 grams.
The ergonomic construction allows for perfect braking feel-even for cyclists with small hands-while the maintenance-free construction is unaffected by dirt, dust and water.
- The first full-hydraulic rim brake system specifically designed with increased stopping power and benchmark aerodynamics
- RT8 TT features a full carbon lever blade, an alloy pivot bolt and patented full hydraulic quick release function for easy tire/wheel removal
- Ultra-stiff brake arms are weight optimized to produce an ultra-light brake
- Brake lever blade features two aerodynamic airfoils to allow air to pass smoothly, with minimal drag
- Ultra lightweight aluminum lever body has an EBT port (Easy Bleed Technology)
- Compatible with all standard center mount forks/frames
- Compatible with all internal handlebar diameters with Magura's patented bar mount
- Full-hydraulic Magura Royal Blood mineral oil system with a 5-year leakproof warranty
- Weight: 495g
We also carry Magura disc brakes for your MTB.