PARK TOOL PRS-25 TEAM ISSUE WORKSTAND
Designed from the ground up-literally to create what Park Tool believes is the finest folding stand available. Lightweight, stable and packed with features:
- 100-25D Professional Micro Adjust Clamp quickly clamps and releases nearly any tube from 7/8" to 3" (23-76mm), including aero tubes
- Fully adjustable clamping pressure
- Narrow clamping jaws (2.7"/7cm) fit into tight areas or on short seat posts
- 360d clamp rotation
- Soft, durable composite rubber clamping pads
- Saddle cradle provides a perfect spot to temporarily rest a bike by its saddle
- Three-point leg system creates a stable base on smooth or rough surfaces
- Quickly and easily folds to 47"
- Clamping height adjusts up to 60"
- Proprietary Hexatude hex-shaped aluminum tubing ensures low flex and no rotation
- Aluminum leg straps ensure all parts slide, fold and unfold together
- Weighs just 13 pounds (6 kg)
Oversize/overweight charge applies to this item
Due to oversize/overweight restrictions we can only ship this item within the U.S.