Race Face Turbine 2x10 Crankset
New for 2011, the Turbine 2x10 crank continues Race Face's legendary tradition for excellence in aluminum cranks. Featuring their signature I-Beam arm profiling & smooth shifting, made in Canada Turbine rings.
Intended for anything from top level XC racing to aggressive all mountain riding, Turbine continues to set the benchmark for performance aluminum cranks.
- Arms are carefully engineered using ultra-high strength 7050 aluminum alloy to maximize strength to weight ratio.
- Fully forged for maximum fatigue resistance and then extensively CNC machined for that classic Race Face look.
- Aggressive I-Beam profiling minimizes weight while maintaining stiffness and strength.
- Race Face Turbine chainrings are 100 Percent CNC machined from super-hard 7075 aluminum to maximize wear resistance & impact strength.
- Featuring RaceFace's "EXI" interface external bottom bracket system for easier crank installation and removal with standard tools and fully adjustable chainline.
- Integrated butted, forged and CNC machined CrMo EXI spindle.
- Incorporated crank bolt puller cap makes crank removal a snap with just an 8mm hex wrench.
- Bearings feature our new custom triple wiper seal to better retain grease & keep contaminants out.
- Comes with an all new Turbine BB
- Custom 6805 16 ball retainer bearings with Titanium coated races that ensure unparalleled corrosion resistance.