Race Face Turbine 3X9 Crankset
Designed specifically for performance XC and AM riding, Turbine SL continues to set the benchmark for aluminum cranks.
New for 2011, the Turbine crank continues Race Face's legendary tradition for excellence in aluminum cranks. Featuring their signature I-Beam arm profiling & smooth shifting, made in Canada Turbine rings, plus the addition of RaceFace's 6AL-4V titanium spindle, the Turbine Triple SL is an incredibly light & stiff performance crank-set.
- Chain Ring Size - 22/32/44
- Arms are carefully engineered using ultra-high strength 7050 aluminum alloy to maximize strength to weight ratio.
- Fully forged for maximum fatigue resistance and then extensively CNC machined for that classic Race Face look.
- Aggressive I-Beam profiling minimizes weight while maintaining stiffness and strength.
- Race Face Turbine chainrings are 100 Percent CNC machined from super-hard 7075 aluminum to maximize wear resistance & impact strength.
- Featuring RaceFace's "EXI" interface external bottom bracket system for easier crank installation and removal with standard tools and fully adjustable chainline.
- All alloy TORX hardware keeps weight down and coolness high. Incorporated crank bolt puller cap makes crank removal a snap with just an 8mm hex wrench.
- Removable granny spider ensures no interference with chain guide setups
- Comes with the all new Turbine BB
- Bearings feature the new custom triple wiper seal to better retain grease & keep contaminants out.
- Custom 6805 16 ball retainer bearings with Titanium coated races that ensure unparalleled corrosion resistance.