Race Face Turbine SL 2x10 Speed Crank
The Turbine 2x10 crank continues Race Face's legendary tradition for excellence in aluminum cranks. Featuring the signature I-Beam arm profiling & smooth shifting, made in Canada Turbine rings, plus the addition of Race Face's 6AL-4V titanium spindle, the Turbine Double SL is an incredibly light & stiff performance crank-set.
Designed specifically for cross country racing & trail riding, Turbine SL continues to set the benchmark for performance aluminum cranks.
- Arms are carefully engineered using ultra-high strength 7050 aluminum alloy to maximize strength to weight ratio
- Fully forged for maximum fatigue resistance and then extensively CNC machined for that classic Race Face look
- Aggressive I-Beam profiling minimizes weight while maintaining stiffness and strength
- Race Face Turbine chainrings are 100 Percent CNC machined from super-hard 7075 aluminum to maximize wear resistance & impact strength
- Featuring Race Face's "EXI" interface external bottom bracket system for easier crank installation and removal with standard tools and fully adjustable chainline
- Integrated super light, CNC machined 6AL-4V Titanium spindle
- All alloy TORX hardware keeps weight down and coolness high. Incorporated crank bolt puller cap makes crank removal a snap with just an 8mm hex wrench
- Bearings feature Race Face's new custom triple wiper seal to better retain grease & keep contaminants out
- Comes with the all new Turbine BB
- Custom 6805 16 ball retainer bearings with Titanium coated races that ensure unparalleled corrosion resistance