RaceFace Next 2X10 Crankset
The NEXT crank represents a significant milestone for Race Face. NEXT cranks are one of the lightest, strongest, 100% carbon fiber cranks ever made. Race Face has created a crank that goes beyond existing carbon material & process limitations, setting a new benchmark in performance XC components. NEXT combines over seven years of Race Face composite technology with over fifteen years of crank development, producing a carbon crank with an unparalleled strength to weight ratio.
- The arms are the result of over seven years of intensive engineering & are manufactured in our British Columbia, Canada manufacturing facility
- The crank arms are completely hollow with all unnecessary material being removed from the center core. The composite arms have no internal aluminum spine
- Proven assembly friendly spline interface ensures fast, simple installation and easy dealer serviceability using standard shop tools
- Next features a specifically engineered, super light, CNC machined CrMo BB spindle that is permanently molded directly into the drive side crank arm to minimize weight and maximize power transfer
- Comes with RaceFace's all new Turbine BB