RaceFace Ride XC 3X9 Crankset
RIDE offers the Race Face performance and craftsmanship the brand is known for at an attractive price point. With laser etched Race Face signature styling and the ‘EXI’ interface external bottom bracket system for easier installation and removal, RIDE brings the RF bling and functionality with-out the price tag.
- Crank arms are net forged from 6066 aluminum with aggressive styling for a high strength to weight ratio.
- Retains the same 3mm range chainline adjustment feature as our high end X-Type cranksets, giving you the ability to achieve perfect drivetrain alignment with difficult suspension frame designs and fine-tuning shifting chainguide set-ups. Only Race Face cranks offer this extremely useful feature.
- RIDE’s hard wearing 7075 aluminum 44 tooth outer chainring with extensive CNC machining for shifting accuracy and sharper looks.
- Features our lightweight, forged and CNC machined CrMo steel EXI spindle.
- BB cups are forged & CNC machined from high strength 6066 aluminum.