RaceRace Evolve 3/4" Rise Bar
The idea behind this bar is simple - long travel forks jack up the front of your bike. Flipping the stem is the easy way to lessen the high-tower feeling, but fitting a low-rise handlebar is going to look a lot better. In addition, it'll be cheaper than a new stem if the one you have cannot be inverted. A highly engineered bar at an attractive price point. Designed for XC riding yet strong enough for AM adventures as well.
- A highly engineered bar at an attractive price point.
- Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless Air Alloy aluminum.
- Shot peened for increased fatigue life.
- Gradual external swaging & internal taper give increased strength & durability without adding weight.
- Features a 31.8mm bar diameter for improved strength & stiffness.
- Built For: XC/Trail/AM
- Bar Diameter: 31.8mm
- Sweep: 9° rearward, 6° upward
- Available lengths: 725mm or 750mm
- Claimed Weight: 315g