Ritchey WCS C260 Wet Black Stem
This revolutionary patented design starts with a bar clamp that wraps a full 260 degrees around the handlebar to distribute clamping stress more evenly through the handlebar, faceplate, hardware and stem body. The steer tube clamp uses three bolts and a curved slot to reduce clamp stress on the steer tube.
- 3D forged and internally machined 7050 alloy body
- 4 x M4 faceplate bolts and patented 260 degree bar clamp design reduces weight, increases stiffness and distributes stress more evenly
- 3 x M4 steer tube bolts and curved clamp slot reduces weight and steer tube stress
- 5Nm torque max on all hardware, same as 4Axis stems using M5 bolts
- 30% stiffer than Ritchey's legendary WCS 4Axis and 20 grams lighter
- Fits most road and mountain bars