RockShox SID XX WC Dual Air 100mm Fork 2014
When you’re on the hunt for cross-country podiums, the SID is like a blowgun – ultra light, sleek and capable of delivering a deadly blow. SID’s carbon crown-steerer unit provides precision of direction while our Motion Control DNA damping system yields unparalleled plushness and control you’d only expect from a heavier fork. Its super light integrated design optimizes every fiber of carbon, every molten drop of magnesium and every hard-forged element of aluminum to help you win the battle against fatigue, and your competition. Happy hunting!
- RS-9243: DualAir, positive/negative air spring system with external Schrader valves
- Internally adjustable travel with All-Travel spacer system (stock travel listed first)
- XX MotionControl-DNA hydraulic damping with external dual-flow rebound, floodgate threshold, and compression+lockout
- Includes (right) XLoc hydraulic-actuated, floodgate+lockout handlebar remote with both independent and MatchMaker-X (integrated brake/shifter) clamps
- Threadless, 1-piece carbon fiber steerer with hollow crown assembly and 32mm straightwall, low-friction anodized 7000-series aluminum stanchions with sag gradients
- 1-piece magnesium lower legs with Power Bulge lower bushing reinforcement and 9x100mm quick-release dropouts, disc brake only (74mm Post-Mount): max 215mm rotor / 2.3" tire (includes air pump, XLoc bleed kit and initial service kit)