SRAM PG 1050 10 Speed Cassette 2013
The all-new PG 1050 cassette is spans a pretty big range and we're not just talking about the game changing 11-32 road cassette.
While the big 'uns are designed to work with their new Apex road component group and 10 speed MTB's, SRAM wisely choose to make the PG 1050 in enough sizes to cover the entire spectrum which will no doubt make this cassette a hit with budget minded racers and enthusiasts both on and off road.
The steel cogs are aggressively machined to keep weight to a minimum and are heat treated to increase durability. The three largest cogs ride on an aluminum spider to further reduce weight.
- 11-23t 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,19,21,23 250g
- 11-26t 11,12,13,14,15,17,19,21,23,26 270g
- 11-28t 11,12,13,14,15,17,19,22,25,28 285g*
- 11-32t 11,12,13,15,17,19,22,25,28,32 300g**
- 11-36t 11,13,15,17,19,22,25,28,32,36 310g***
- 12-36t 12,13,15,17,19,22,25,28,32,36 315g***
*Max size for SRAM short cage road derailleurs (Red, Force, Rival)
**Fits SRAM Apex or 10 speed MTB derailleurs
***Fits long cage 10 speed MTB derailleurs ONLY.