SRAM X.9 2x10 Front Derailleur 2014
After being proven with SRAM's XX component group, 2x10 drive trains are here to stay. SRAM opens up their 2x10 technology to the X9 level. The X9 front derailleur shares the same design as the top shelf XX unit but tweaks the recipe of materials to lower the cost to help make 2x10 drive trains accessible to those whose race budgets come out of their own wallet.
- High Clamp- 31.8 or 34.9mm, dual pull
- Low Clamp- Multi clamp, top or bottom pull
- Compatibility: SRAM 2x10 only
- Weight: 142g
- The high clamp derailleur features dual cable pull -- it can be set up as either top or bottom pull
- The low clamp band is a multi-clamp design which fits both 31.8 and 34.9mm seat tubes and is top or bottom pull only