SRAM X9 Trigger Shifters Set 2013
From steep, endless climbs to hair-raising, technical descents, X9 is engineered to handle whatever comes your way. Smooth, precise shifting helps you cover more ground, faster. Whether you're sprinting for the finish or tackling an all-day epic, your best ride starts with X9.
- Updated with XX/X0-inspired cartridge ball bearings in the pull-lever/trigger for smoother shifting over traditional bushing design
- Rear shifter is specific to SRAM Exact Actuation ratio 10-speed mountain (and road) rear derailleurs
- Front shifters are specific to 2x or 3x front derailleurs and drivetrains
- Zero Loss Travel for super-precise shifting action
- Front shifting uses Cable Cradle technology to equalize shifts, while rear shifter has the ability to change up to 3 gears in one up-shift
- 2-position adjustable bar clamp for custom ergonomics
- Stand-alone design to allow use with various brake options (also upgradable to Avid MatchMaker or MatchMaker-X bar-mount integration)
- Composite and aluminum construction with steel hardware
- Includes stainless steel cables with on-the-bar cable change ability, and an inline barrel adjuster
Upgrading to 10 speed? Check out our huge list of 10 speed compatible drive train parts here.