Selle San Marco Mantra Saddle
The word mantra comes from a combination of the two Sanskrit words manas (mind) and trayati (to free). The mantra can therefore be considered a sound able to free the mind of worries. The San Marco Mantra draws inspiration precisely from this: freeing the mind, without any worries about comfort or style, in order to focus entire on performance.
- A real revolution. Thanks to the particular angle of the saddle end profile rubbing on the adductor muscles of thighs is reduced by 85%, with subsequent relief while pedalling
- The Arrowhead System is the result of clinical test and ongoing research on the anatomical conformation of riders. The feature consists of a gradual opening in the saddle for total support and relief in the perineal area
- A challenge: managing to obtain better comfort in the saddles with gel inserts, lower weight and lasting greater resistance. BioFoam padding is the San Marco solution. The Biodynamic structure that follows the movements of the pelvis during pedalling, guarantees comfort, reduced weight, lasting resistance and ideal support. The "closed cells" surface assures the water repellency of the padding
- Shell with variable carbon percentage according to the needs or performance required for the saddle. The lengthened carbon fiber reinforces the shell to obtain a very strong, flexible and light material. This mix of materials enables the shell to keep its shape unchanged through years
- Lighter and stronger than titanium, Xsilite was born as material of research for the pro riders saddles. It has a high percentage of silicon (here's the name) together with particles of titanium and carbon. The result is a material with high static toughness, strong like titanium but at the same time lighter
- This cover is breathable and hard wearing. This material also offers better adherence to the padding, emphasizing the ergonomic shapes of the saddle. It is less deformable and lighter than traditional materials. The particular surface assures an anti-skid effect with an extraordinary grip on the saddle. Its composition respects the standards of biocompatibility