Shimano M676 SLX Down Swing Dual Pull Front Derailleur
The SLX M676 front derailleur was designed for today's double chain ring 2x10 speed mountain bikes. While front derailleurs aren't very exciting or glamorous, a good one like the M676 means you don't have to worry about mis-shifts or cardio training ever again.*
*Note: While the M676 front derailler does actuate crisp clean shifts, it probably won't improve your fitness level.
- Dyna-Sys specific (HG-X) 10-speed mountain drivetrain compatibility: specific to double (2x) drivetrains
- Wide link pivot design for increased rigidity and response.
- Convertible between top-pull or bottom-pull cable routing applications
- High clamp (down swing)
- Updated to provide improved clearance for 29er and FS frame designs
- Fits 34.9/31.8/28.6mm seat-tubes with included shims