Sidi Dragon 3 Carbon Mountain Shoe
Talk about world-beating performance - Nino Schurter pedaled his way to 2010's World Cup championship in his Dragon 2 Carbon SRS shoes, becoming the youngest-ever rider to win both the World Cup and World Championships. Superior pedaling performance, superb off-the-bike traction and perfect fit will take you to the top.
- The best heel closure available gets better, with a wider design, ventilated lower cut, and softer, more compliant material for improved comfort and efficiency
- Caliper Buckle two-way ratchet for easy on-bike adjustment with incremental tightening and loosening
- Soft Instep Closure System and padded tongue eliminate pressure points
- Patented Techno II Buckle System allow for easy on-the-bike adjustment
- Dual Density Insoles for added comfort