Sigma RC 14.11 Heart Rate Monitor
The RC 14.11 was made for ambitious runners and can store up to 99 laps. The individual training laps can be evaluated using the Easy LapView function on the watch or, thanks to the 90-hour log capacity, on the PC.
In addition to detailed lap values, runners also receive the essential information from a running computer: speed, distance, heart rate - all measured using the R3 COMFORTEX+.
- Digitally coded wireless transmission
- Current, average and maximum heart rate
- Distance in miles or km or Pace in min/mi or km/h
- Current and average speed comparison
- Automatic training zone feature for calculating individual training zones
- Training mode programmable HR zone
- Audible and visual zone alarm
- Includes docking station and Sigma Data Center software
- PC interface
- On/Off battery compartment
- Low battery indicator
- Full text display with 5 available languages