Straitline AMP Platform Pedals
How thin can a pedal get? Not as thin as your wallet will be after the optional color matching stem and seat post collar you will have to get. The all new Mountain specific pedal from Straitline components. Computerized Numerical Control at its finest.
- New design intended for trail and all-mountain use
- Strong enough to use on a DH bike
- Uses 7 hexagonal pins per side, 14 per pedal
- 12mm axles that taper to 10mm at outboard end
- Bodies rotate on Igus bushings
- CNC machined, anodized and laser etched in British Columbia, Canada
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Spindle Material: Chromoly
- Material: Aluminum
- Weight: 310g (pair without pins)