Rocky Mounts Tie Rod
The TieRod is a sleek, low-profile rack designed to fit 100 percent of factory crossbars with minimal installation. It securely carries road or mountain bikes with or without disc brakes and is the replacement for our popular Noose rack.
This low-profile, sleek and sturdy rack will carry bikes through everything from Moab dirt to Colorado blizzards. Versatile and easy to install, the TieRod is the go-to option for all factory crossbars. The TieRod is the replacement for the popular Noose SL.
Click here to see all products by Rocky Mounts
This item is considered to be Larger and/or Heavier, therefore this item can only be shipped within the continental USA.
- Solid metal head fits factory (elliptical) crossbars like a glove, guaranteed
- Rubber coated, stainless steel straps snug and cradle the crossbar
- Fits 100% of factory crossbars
- Low profile and streamlined, no need to crank up the ipod to drown out a noisy car rack
- Fits bikes with disc brakes as well as standard brakes
- Can be locked with RockyMounts lock cores, bike to rack, rack to car.