Troy Lee Designs ACE Shorts
When Troy Lee calls a pair of shorts the ultimate MTB short it's safe to assume they're not just talking a big.
Without question, the Ace is one of the finest MTB shorts we?ve ever laid eyes on. Every last detail has been thought out and executed to the nth degree.
The outer short is made from a lightweight 4 way stretch poly spandex blend that?s soft to the touch but rugged enough to withstand the occasional unplanned landing. It features a double snap closure with Velcro fly and a pair of waist adjusters to dial in the fit. Each leg has a pocket located in a pedal friendly position that's closed via a waterproof zipper. A third zippered pocket is built into the rear waistband. To help keep you cool, the crotch is ventilated and there is a zippered vent across each thigh.
On the inside you'll find a highly breathable detachable liner with a pad that looks like it was pillaged from a pair of high end road shorts. Long story short this pad is all day comfortable. Lycra thigh panels ensure an optimum fit that stays were it should.
Click here to see all products by Troy Lee Designs
- Ergonomic MTB specific cut and fit
- 4 way stretch, high durable 90 percent Polyester 10 percent Spandex Mix
- Full waist and hip height adjustment
- Pedal friendly inner side pocket with water resistant zippers
- Permanent crotch ventilation via welded intake and exit vents
- Additional thigh and crotch ventilation zippers
- Integrated removable inner shorts with lycra thigh panels
- High quality ribbed spandex stretch panel
- Padded rear zip pocket
- Reflective logo detail