Fox Freeride Air-Cool Jersey 2011
Cool downhill jersey with a Fox Air-Cool fabric construction, a combination of raised dobby polyester and Q4 quad stretch that enhances airflow and allows the jersey to move with the rider.
Click here to see all products by Fox Racing
- Air-Cool The next generation in technical performance fabric makes an astounding debut in the 2011 Tech MTB, Freeride Air-Cool, and Race Air-Cool Jersey.
- Constructed of exclusive Fox Air-Cool fabric, these three jerseys combine the best in sports-developed materials for the Action Sports environment.
- Air-cool fabric benefits include accelerated moisture wicking, enhanced flexibility and unmatched skin-contact comfort.
- Inset mesh under-arm panels speed cooling further making all three of these new jerseys the leader of new-school MTB athletics.
- Long sleeve loose fit jersey Inside hem optics wipe Slight drop tail for rear coverage when in the ride position Mesh back and forearms to promote air circulation